How to record arpeggiator results as midi-notes in LogicProX

vondersulzburg

I have a MIDI-Instrument channel with the chord-trigger and then the arpeggiator in the midi-fx. Now I would like to record not the wave nor only the one Note I play on the keyboard but I would like to get all the midi notes created by that combination to be recorded in a separate channel as midi-notes. Is there a way to do this?

Danke

Michael

Hi David, thanks, but this only gives me the arpeggiator pattern, but not the arpeggiator behavior which depends on the chord created by the chorder and results in different notes created by the arpeggiator as a function of the actual chord. Is there no way to send the midi notes created by the arpeggiator to another track and record them there?

Hi Danke,

I was on the right way. Found the scripter and there the midimonitor which gave me the right notes and velocities but no idea how to bring it to a track. Wouldn't this be great if logic has this build in?

Will try you advices tomorrow. Have to stand up early and now it is time to sleep.

Michael

• 6 months later...

I have the latest (1.0.1) version and it still works. Sounds like you never updated from the beta version?

However, the download link to the latest version is not currently working, like you say. Maybe a temporary thing? Try posting in this thread to see if the developer (forum member "jendakub") can tell you anything about it:

viewtopic.php?t=101339

J.