Logic Pro 9 Plugins help

Spitfire

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. I was looking for a filter plugin that I used in a previous project and found it weird when I couldn't find it, so I closed it down and opened up the other project where I used it so I could locate it. I noticed in that project my effect plugins list is almost a third longer than in the first project I was in when looking for the filter. I don't know why that's happened but nothing has gone right in that project for some reason and I don't know what it is. Audio tracks haven't played or somehow lost all its sound, and plugins are missing.

Is there a reason for this? I don't know why it's done that. I'm probably going to bounce down what i can and create a completely new project file but I'd still like to know what's the cause of this, if there is one, or if it's just one of those things... :|

Cheers

You can still rescue the project by using the import function from the Project Browser.

Create a blank new project, go to the Project Browser window on the right side of Arrange window, select the troublesome project and click import on the bottom. Then choose whatever you want to rescue, if not all.