Create GM Device and Port in Environment

posthorn1

I imported a set of 16 GM devices and ports (cabled) from the Environment of another file. I'd like to add more, but I don't see that possibility listed under the "New" menu (where it seems I can find every other kind of object). How can I add a few more?

I suppose I could import 16 more and then delete the ones I don't need, but that seems a clumsy option.

1616405608_ScreenShot2014-04-24at4_27_36PM.png.6876fbcd8a39e2490779e72ab59bdfa7.png

Thanks, David. Your instruction worked on adding a GM Device (I was thrown off when the new "Multi Instrument" had a different icon than the object I imported). I added the new Multi and enabled the tracks. Now I just need to create a port to cable all of the channels to my Audio Instr. I've included a new screenshot.

Can I option-drag "Port 13" to create the new object and then simply rename it? I was nervous about doing that in case it created problems. Thanks.

1833586917_ScreenShot2014-04-24at5_17_44PM.thumb.png.86a214ee3f490670ef234b4a891546b7.png