is Kontakt stable in Logic? People's experiences w/ Kontakt?

sabin333

Hi. I run Session Strings Pro in Kontakt Player Free in Logic 9. But sometimes when I load up the project, Kontakt forgets all of it's settings.

Yes, I probably should be asking this question on Kontakt's help, but my real questions is, what have people's experiences been with using the real (ie: non-free) Kontakt player in Logic.

Because they have some killer deals right now on the Komplete version of the Native Instrument stuff and I could really use it in my new soundtrack work, but I really don't want to use it if the player itself is buggy.

Thanks for any thoughts! :)

Hi. I run Session Strings Pro in Kontakt Player Free in Logic 9. But sometimes when I load up the project, Kontakt forgets all of it's settings.

Yes, I probably should be asking this question on Kontakt's help, but my real questions is, what have people's experiences been with using the real (ie: non-free) Kontakt player in Logic.

Because they have some killer deals right now on the Komplete version of the Native Instrument stuff and I could really use it in my new soundtrack work, but I really don't want to use it if the player itself is buggy.

Thanks for any thoughts! :)

It's been a long time since I used the Kontakt Player, as I've had a full version of Kontakt since version 2, so I don't know if the Player has unique issues or not. All I can say is that there were crashing issues with the full Kontakt 5 for a while after Mavericks was released, but they did finally get those addressed, and since then Kontakt has seemed to once again be as rock solid as I've come to expect of it.

Awesome. I should mention that I'm also looking into some of the East West Quantum Leap plugins. (Wait, did I just hijack my own thread? Haha)

No problems withe the full Kontakt, I have seen people report various issues, with the Mac version of Play, do some web searches.

8)

• 4 weeks later...