ajtaylor

My system:

Version/sub-version of Logic: 10.0.7

Version/sub-version of OS X : 10.9.4

Computer : MacBook Pro

CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7,

Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Audio interface? FocusRite Liquid Saffire 56

I just purchased the FocusRite Liquid Saffire 56, and am having a problem that is probably something someone who is more familiar would be able to resolve immediately. I'm hoping that someone is one of you reading this post.

The device is connected, and seems to work fine with my keyboard which is connected to it via midi cables - I can hear it through the headphones, I can play any of the software instruments in Logic with it, etc. The problem is that I am not getting any sound or signal when connecting other instruments or mics - there is just nothing.

I have a feeling I'm missing something simple, but I can't find any documentation that clarifies. Please help if you can.

Hey there!

Which version of Mix Control are you running? You'll need to ensure you have 3.4 from our website - Focusrite.com/downloads

When you load Mix Control, click file>Restore Factory Defaults. With the Saffire selected as the main output in Logic, do you get any signal now?

All the best,

Miles