LOGICX ENVIRONMENT

audiosiempre

Hi ALL! been using logic for a couple years now...barely venturing out into the environment world...anyways i have followed the popular environment video that is recommended at it seems i have done everything correctly...i am using a MPC5000 with LOGICX...i got it to where i can control and record logic sounds in unison into the MPC sequencer...what i am stumped on and has been frustrating is when i record my first sound on midi 1 it is successful...but when i try to go into midi two for some reason logic reads the same notes from midi 1 on midi 2 for some weird reason...which forces me to stop the sequencer and pick new sounds so i dont get the feedback of the midi notes being followed by 1...hope this is making sense? if i could figure out how either logic or the mpc can separate these notes so i can remain hearing my song and choose different sounds without logic trying to read the same midi notes every time i try choosing a new instrument..