Notes Scanner

johnnycaper

I'm not getting what it is that you want to do.

Do you want to take sheet music and trasform it to MIDI?

for example look at this picture http://media2.wptv.com//photo/2014/01/02/WPTV-Crop-Circle_20140102091326_640_480.JPG in the middle, bottom and top

Edited by johnnycaper

If I understand correctly, you want to take all those squares in that crop circle photo and put them in Logic's piano roll, correct?

I don't know of any software that will "automatically" scan the shapes and import them into Logic, but you could use an image overlay app as a sort of "tracing paper" and input the notes into logic by hand.

Search for Overlay2 app in google.

If I understand correctly, you want to take all those squares in that crop circle photo and put them in Logic's piano roll, correct?

I don't know of any software that will "automatically" scan the shapes and import them into Logic, but you could use an image overlay app as a sort of "tracing paper" and input the notes into logic by hand.

Search for Overlay2 app in google.

Yeah, something like that... QR code scanner kind of type etc.. But well, I guess I'll just go with typing them in manually and moving around for now.. ;)

• 3 months later...