[SOLVED] Corrupt template, crash when changing Latency

razzzzz

I've been messing with my latency settings (related to a separate post I made a little while ago viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110376). Now, any time I try to change the latency settings and apply the changes, logic crashes after trying to initialize core audio. I've tried creating a new empty project and changing the latency, I've tried rebooting, and I've tried deleting my plist file from my user folder, but nothing seems to help. My latency setting is forever stuck on 32 ms.

Also (may be related or not) I've managed to get Logic in a state where it crashes every time I try to close it after opening one of my templates (even if I don't actually do anything... just open the template, try to quit logic, it gives me the spinning beach ball of death, and it crashes with an error report). If I open a new project, I can close logic without it crashing.

Any other solutions out there?

.R

Edited by razzzzz

Thanks for the suggestion Eric!

Yes. More precisely, it's about 30 crash reports worth of awful. But there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Unplugging everything from my computer, deleting the plist, restarting the computer, then starting a new empty project seemed to do it for me (in that exact order)! Testing now to see if it holds.

Will report back soon.

.R