NOOB NEED HELP SETTING UP DIGI 002R with LOGIC PRO X

TROMS

Hello everyone, first off I'm running a macbook pro with os 10.9.4 mavericks. I'm using logic pro x. I have a black lion basic mod digi 002 rack. also for a mic i'm using a modded shure nt1-a. Ok so I have the latest driver from avid downloaded, and it recognizes as connected to the digi and says its streaming. Logic also recognizes it. ok so say i open logic, then i open the driver with everything set for 44.1 kHz, the 1394 light turns on on the digi showing its connected, but then if i scroll off the driver application with my cursor, the 1394 light turns off. here's where it gets weirder , if i turn logic too 48 kHz , the driver and digi will turn to 48 kHz, and the 1394 light will stay on even if i scroll off the driver . So on 48khz I can listen to mp3s, but if i try to record the inputs don't work. at least Logic isn't picking up anything from my mic. however if i have a track open with one of the mic inputs, if i turn the gain knob all the way up the fader picks it up ,and then it decreases to nothing. I have phantom power turned on and the mic/line button pressed down so its not either of those problems. and the mic works as i've another audio interface which i tested it with. someone help me out please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Hello noob, and welcome to Logic Pro Help! Click this link to your signature and add your system information:

• Logic version and sub-version (e.g. Logic 10.0.7)

• OS X version and sub-version (e.g. OS 10.9.3)

• Computer (e.g. MacBook, Mac Pro, iMac)

• Processor (e.g. 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo)

• Memory (e.g. 2GB)

• Audio interface manufacturer and model (e.g. Presonus AudioBox USB)

• MIDI Controller manufacturer and model (e.g. M-Audio Axiom Pro 49)

(most of that information can be found by choosing Logic Pro X > About Logic Pro X, and  > About This Mac)

Alright so that sounds like driver incompatibility. Is the Core Audio driver you're using the right one for your version of Logic and OSX? If yes I would try contacting AVID for tech support. I have had those issues before with Digi/AVID products (Digi001, Digi002, Digi003 etc...) . Sometimes they even lose the sync with Logic, meaning that when you change the sample rate of your project the hardware does not follow. . .