Brand New Roland V-Drums (TD-11 Module) to Logic Help

cabtion

Hi, extremely new to forum and E-Drums

Im running Logic Pro, and plugged in my drum set via USB and Logic does recognize it (I installed Drivers) when I select software instrument some of the pads sound great but my hat hat acts weird half (the back half) sounds like a normal hi hat the front is dead, how do I get it set up right where Logic Responds the right way to the right triggers, and every time I plug in set it's ready to go!

thanks in advance! :D

Hi, extremely new to forum and E-Drums

Im running Logic Pro, and plugged in my drum set via USB and Logic does recognize it (I installed Drivers) when I select software instrument some of the pads sound great but my hat hat acts weird half (the back half) sounds like a normal hi hat the front is dead, how do I get it set up right where Logic Responds the right way to the right triggers, and every time I plug in set it's ready to go!

thanks in advance! :D

Drop down the little disclosure triangle at the bottom of the Drum Kit Designer plugin window, select the mapping field, and select "Vdrums."

Still Don't see Vdrums anywhere? But when I hit the pads sounds are coming out just the wrong ones, and I don't see anything but Socal & Portland.

Basically Im wanting to record my V-drums with drums in Logic, using Midi, I just upgraded to Logic Pro X. Should be pretty easy, Am i just missing something, I start by using a software instrument input TD-11 output is my headphones. most of the pads sound right, but I don't see where I can map it out.

Help Please :roll: