Using Logic X Plug Ins in Logic 9

mrktunes

I am a ProSongwriter with a High End Pro Recording studio and use Logic Pro 9 as my DAW. I dont want to switch to Logic X, as I have some EXCELLENT 3rd Party Plug-ins that are 32 bit, which I use frequently, and Logic X, unfortunately DOES NOT have a 32 bit BRIDGE capability. There are some new Plug ins in Logic X that I would like to install on my Logic 9 set up. Therefore, my questions are:

- Will Logic X Plug-ins work with Logic Pro 9?

- If Logic X plug ins will install and run properly on my system running Logic Pro 9, and I purchase and download Logic X, can I ONLY install the Logic X plug ins on my system, and not the entire program?

- If the answer is YES, what is the procedure for actually ONLY installing the Plug-ins and not the entire program?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

- Will Logic X Plug-ins work with Logic Pro 9?

- If Logic X plug ins will install and run properly on my system running Logic Pro 9, and I purchase and download Logic X, can I ONLY install the Logic X plug ins on my system, and not the entire program?

No, and no: Logic's own plug-ins are part of the code of the software itself, they're inseparable. The only way to use Logic Pro X's plug-ins is to run Logic Pro X.