I've lost my Apple Loops My Loops folder

JB70

Hi, I did something quite dumb: I took all my custom-made loops and created a new folder on my desktop to back them up. (This was a while back so my memory may not be exact...) I think I then must have accidentally deleted the My Loops folder or something as I may have created an extra back up and didn't want to be taking up needless hard drive space (I know, I know...)

So, I've tried to Reindex my Loops but when I go to Library> Apple Loops> ...

No My Loops folder.

Btw, in the past, the path to My Loops folder was in a different place, Under Users and My Name (not in Library in the "general" hard drive area before Users)...

My Name > Library > Audio > Apple Loops > User Loops > Single Files

Anyways, the weird thing is that I can still access my custom-made loops in Logics Loops Browser. I type in a key word and all my loops with that word come up and they play a sound when I double click them...

My problems is that while I think I know where the Loops are "accessing" my custom loops files -- in a desktop Folder named My Riffs -- when I create new loops, I want to have a folder that has all My Loops in that one folder, for easy access and organization.

I don't know where the new custom Loops (My Loops) are being stored.

So, this is probably super muddled sounding, but how do I get back to the way it was...

My Name > Library > Audio > Apple Loops > User Loops > Single Files

Or something to that effect?

I just want all my custom loops -- past and future -- to be stored on my Mac hard drive in a single folder.

Thanks very much. I hope I make some sense here.

Jason