Anyone have an account on Pump Audio? Need feedback

I have had an account on Getty Images' Pumpaudio.com for about a year now, and I have submitted a couple tracks. I was happy to see that all tracks have been accepted. However, after doing a search on the Pump Audio database, I could not find my tracks there. Worst thing, it seems to be impossible to contact these people. The only way to contact them is through one of those online forms where you enter your name, e-mail and the subject. So far I've sent like three different messages through that form and I have never received a response. I'm starting to get an idea of what's going to be like if I ever intend to get some payment from my music, and there's no way to contact anyone. 

So has anyone had an account with them and what's your experience?

I'm also looking for suggestions on other stock audio websites.

Yes, I have been with them for years. As I recall, you need to sign up as as a user (ie; a "buyer") before you can search the catalogue, but I may be wrong. I have over 50 tracks on there and receive cheques every few months (now direct deposit which is nice). I have only contacted them a few times, but recall it wasn't a hassle. If you are feeling they are scammers, they are not. In my statements, I can track where the music was licensed which is pretty cool.

I would definitely put together a bigger catalogue to send them, as two tracks simply isn't enough. Ideally, you want 50-100 on there.

Yes, I have been with them for years. As I recall, you need to sign up as as a user (ie; a "buyer") before you can search the catalogue, but I may be wrong. I have over 50 tracks on there and receive cheques every few months (now direct deposit which is nice). I have only contacted them a few times, but recall it wasn't a hassle. If you are feeling they are scammers, they are not. In my statements, I can track where the music was licensed which is pretty cool.

I would definitely put together a bigger catalogue to send them, as two tracks simply isn't enough. Ideally, you want 50-100 on there.

Thank you for your reply. As matter of fact, i just received a response from them today!

"I'm showing that the tracks you submitted, that have been accepted, are now in queue to be ingested into a collection on our website. Currently, our content team has been diverted to a large project and will be returning to the normal workflow as soon as they are clear of the project. One of the final steps in ingesting new tracks is to have a payment and contributor portal account set up. When this step has been completed, we will reach out to you with log in information and a request for tax and payment details. This will be an indication to you that your tracks are soon to be up on the site. 

We thank you for your continued patience."

Best,

Tim Romero | Contributor Services | gettyimages®

I'm glad to at least receive a feedback from them. In the meantime, I'm going to start composing some more music. I'm certainly not expecting to see any results, having only submitted three tracks. I was just getting worried that I wasn't even receiving any feedback from them for a while.