Bouncing a project - best options/ways to do so?

I've finished a track, (it's not mastered), and i would like to bounce it and have the audio file ready to send to some people, upload to soundcloud, and send it as a promo to a record label, which I'm hoping to release it on (pray for me :-)...)

Could anyone please guide me on the best options to select/how to bounce the best way? I bounced it once, and it's like over 100MB... which is ridiculously large.. most tracks i DJ with are 10-20MB max....

I prefer WAV, but MP3 is fine.. any help with what to select, do i need to put the track into another software after, like audacity to further decrease the size, or? Obviously i want good quality as much as i can.

Its a Techno track, at roughly 7 minutes long, if that is any help at all..

Thank you 

It all depends what format the recipients are willing to accept. M4A (AAC) is a more efficient compression than mp3, so if they can read that, that's what I would choose. Otherwise, go with mp3. Keep in mind that's a lossy compression: you're losing some sound quality. The amount of sound quality lost is proportional to the size reduction you apply, and that's determined by the bit rate setting in your Bounce dialog. Experiment with various bit rates to determine the best quality/size compromise you want. 

To expand on what David said: if you bounce an MP3, what in fact happens is that Logic bounces a PCM (WAV or AIFF) file, and at the end of the bounce it encodes it into an MP3 file, and then it trashes the PCM bounced file. But that's why Logic needs 70 MB for a 7 MB MP3. You can look in your trash after a bounce, and you will find a Logic Temp file there. Only when emptying the trash, you get the diskspace back.

To recap:  There are several ways to "bounce" things, and it basically depends on your intended target.

If you're bouncing something so that you can subsequently use it as an audio (input ...) track in a "downstream" step of a really-big, computer-intensive project, then you want maximum quality ... "loss-less" ... and you really don't give a tinker's-dam how big the file is.

Whereas, if the bounce file is "the final deliverable," file-size might be the primary concern "as long as it sounds good."

To get there, Logic does a fully-detailed bounce, then compresses that to produce the final file.  (This approach will produce the minimal opportunity for variation from one compressed bounce-file version to another, because the final compression step is cleanly separated from the prior step of "producing what is to be compressed.")  The price paid, for a few moments, is disk space.