Logic Pro 9 and Digi 003 - compatible?

I am currently using a Digidesign 003 with Logic 8, but I am thinking of installing Logic 9. Before I do so, I need to know definitively that the latest Dididesign Core Audio drivers will work with Logic 9. I have Pro Tools 8.0.5, so I think this includes the latest drivers. Can anyone confirm that this set-up works?

Digi drivers are the worst.

+1.

In theory there's no reason you shouldn't be able to use the Digi Core Audio drivers with Logic 9, and a few rare people do so successfully, but there's a HUUUUGE history of issues and instability with those drivers. I would strongly consider more robust choices such as MOTU, Presonus, RME, Metric Halo, Apogee etc....

Slightly off-track, but still concerning Logic and 003 working together. I am having problems with my midi keyboard not being recognised in Logic. I can see the MIDI IN light flashing on the 003 when I press a key, but the message isn't transferred into Logic. The only way round this problem that I can find is to close Logic completely and open up Pro Tools, then quit and reopen Logic and then it works. This is effective, but time-consuming and although it was happening with Logic 8, it seems to be happening more frequently in Logic 9, so I am having to routinely open and quit Pro Tools first before Logic. Any thoughts?