M-audio Keystation pro88 cant seem to allocate some buttons

shaneblyth

M-audio Keystation pro88 cant seem to allocate some buttons in mainstage so if anyone has one of these and knows what to do please let me know.

I have managed to allocate the bottom row of knobs and the sliders ok but some of the knobs in the top row at least and all the buttons under the knobs and sliders i dont seem to be able to map in MS2. I was mainly trying to allocate a couple of buttons to change up and down patches the same as the arrow keys do on my macbookpro but they seem to produce weird behaviors where it jumps all over the place in the patches

Sorry it is not program changes i want as in 001 002 003 etc

It is allocating a button to the increment decrement buttons in MS that every time u tap it it drops to the next patch down or up

Okay, I see.

Use 2 buttons on your keyboard to control 2 buttons set up in MS. Program them in layout mode on the CONCERT level. In Edit mode Map them to ACTIONS next patch and previous patch, or whatever else you may find that will work.

See if that works for you.

419648268_Picture16.png.ad329c32ba7913dd0cc93278cc0f6762.png

Use 2 buttons on your keyboard to control 2 buttons set up in MS. Program them in layout mode on the CONCERT level. In Edit mode Map them to ACTIONS next patch and previous patch, or whatever else you may find that will work.

See if that works for you.

thanks ill give that a go