Mainstage 8.02 and Axiom 61

tcoz

I am having a hard time assigning the Axiom 61's sliders to the EVB upper drawbars on Mainstage 8.

Does anyone have the midi cc# s that correspond to the upper drawbars?

Since the default Axiom sliders cc# assignments don't match , I have conflicts with other parameters....very frustrating....thanks!

I am having alot of probs with getting the M-Audio Oxygen 61 keys to work with Mainstage. I know this is a simple question, but how do I get it to move through patches? I have used the learn button, and I can get it to work sporadically, but that's not good enough. I am thinking I will need to get a wireless mac keyboard just so I can swap patches:(

On the Axiom 61 pro you can access patch changes a number of ways.You go to edit/Global/Prog then dial up a numeric patch. When assigning a button or dial to work as a controller, DON"T use the "learn" function in mainstage. For some reason Axiom sends weird info that mainstage don't respond well to...... Jittery and jumpy response etc

Instead set Axiom's dial or button to match the cc# of the parameter you want it to control in mainstage.I find cc#'s 102 to 107 work well and haven't conflicted with anything else so far. Once you've synchronized knob/button numerically you can map it by selecting the button/slider icon in mainstage then hit map and then click on the appropriate function you wish to control.

This came from hours of trial and error. This process will also allow you to set drum pads or other buttons to correspond to particular patches.....whew...I hope that helps