Automating set change upon playback end

hitmanrecords

I am new to Mainstage 2 for live performance use with backing tracks. I am trying to figure a way to totally automate Mainstage 2 so it plays the entire concert and all my songs within automatically. Each song is a single backing track in its own set, and each set has one patch for the keys that my keyboardist will play. (12 sets, each with 1 song (1 backing track), and 1 patch).

As of now, I have set up transport controls for the Playback App on my midi controller, but i am finding that it is glitchy since it is a legacy midi controller, it is a Roland A-30, and not really suitable for transport control, so i ended up using a second midi keyboard, an old 99-dollar crappy turtle Beach midi controller and assigned the last 8 note keys for Transport control but still i would need to train my keyboardist on how to get around mainstage and that is an added thing i rather not have muddy the waters.

In essence my keyboardist would have to do the following steps...

1. choose the first set which contains the first song on an instance of Playback,

2. make sure Playback is at the beginning of the song, if not hit return to bring it to the beginning.

3. press Start/Stop on the transport to play the song.

4. when the song ends, repeat steps 1 through 3 for each following set 12 times for each track during the concert.

so...

I am looking for a way to automate the entire process above so it plays the entire concert and switches to the appropriate set automatically after each song and plays it, all the way to the end of the concert's last song and stops.

There will also be one or two additional songs that i would reserve for encores that will not be automated.

All i want my keyboardist to do is press play... done.

How can this be achieved in Mainstage 2?