Edirol PCR-500 problems

Invalid AppleID

Hello,

I'm having some problems assigning some buttons on MainStage with my Edirol PCR-500.

I've already done a Patch List with most of the sounds that I use.

The Midi Controller Edirol PCR-500 has at least 16 drum pads, and the idea is to use them as patch selectors, for example,

A1 for Piano, A2 for Mellotron Flutes, A3 for a Korg Synth.... and so on. The problem i'm already getting is that there's no way to make it act like a selection button (as for exemple, on a microkorg the frontal panel that selects B14,B15,B16 presets...), and it constantly changes the values (usually as "when button is pressed" the last preset and "when button is not pressed" the first preset). I think I've tried everything and it's still a f$@%ing mess, doing whatever it wants everytime...

Also, I'm having problems with volumes, Piano sounds extremly loud on -20db and the mellotron sounds extremely weak on +6db... also, when we change from one sound to another is just a complelty mess.... there's any way to make them have the same volume at 0.0db?

Thanks a lot.