Teaching Logic Pro X (Career)

AndrewP

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help give me some much needed information.

I have been using Logic for years now, mostly to create electronic music (soundtrack and dance) and it played a massive part in my studies in music technology at university for which I achieved a first-class degree. I have been looking into the prospect of teaching Logic, and perhaps even opening up a personal business to run courses.

My plan is that, after taking the Logic 101 course & Logic Pro 9 Apple Certified Pro Level 1 Exam, followed by the Logic 301 course & Logic Pro 9 Apple Certified Pro Level 2 Exam, I would then go on to getting my Apple certified trainer certificates for levels 1 and 2.

After this where exactly would I go? I am following this because of my passion for music production, but money is always an issue, so what kind of money would a certified logic pro trainer make. Are there definitely jobs available when you have obtained all of these certificates?

Cheers,

Andrew