Track #, not consistent with track # in mixer. [FIXED]

icloudandre

When I move a track's order by dragging the track's Track Header the mixer is reflecting the wrong track number.

Eventually it corrects itself by further re-moving it, but if you're not careful to notice the discrepancy this could cause major confusion.

I suspect that when I moved the Track's Header the mixer got confused and counted an automation Header (for another track) as a track and that's why the track number in the mixer was out by 1 (track).

Anyone else had this (what looks like a bug) ?

Logic Pro X 10.0.7 Build Version 3166.30

Mavericks 10.9.4

I'll have to re-create the problem then I'll send you a screenshot. I'm quite sure I haven't created any track stacks.

Really glad to hear from you Eric because you were the only person who was committed enough to interpret, understand and confirm that bug with Logic 9's Ultrabeat corrupting loaded samples. See my previous post to refresh your memory.

Hope you're well.

andre

Scroll to the Top Left and Bottom Right of each image using the scroll bars of the images themselves.

First I tried to re-create the problem by closing all the Tracks Automation Headers by clicking the disclosure triangles so only the Tracks themselves were showing. Once the Tracks only were showing I moved the order of the Kick Track up and down. As expected the Mixer changed its corresponding track number in the channel strip.

1055891404_Track3displayedinMixercorrectly.thumb.jpg.dc113b90f1553be03bdbec477a69d6bb.jpg

Then I opened up the Automation Headers on track 2 and repeated the process. Sure enough, it appears the mixer is taking the two Automation Headers into account and displaying (what has now been moved to track 3) as track 5

1723951972_Track3displayedasTrack5inmixer.thumb.jpg.f6169526943ead5d6d9bc00e5b70ab4f.jpg

Scroll to the Top Left and Bottom Right of each image using the scroll bars of the images themselves.

Thanks Eric

• 5 months later...