Logic 9 key commands

germainb

If you open your key command window (Preferences > Key Command) and choose Options > Presets > US with Numeric Keypad, you should get a set that's close to what you used in Logic 7 (if my memory serves me right).

I already try this but i reconise that its a bit different in fact i still dont know how to zoom in and out like i use to with ctrl clic and double clic to come back.

aswell i am lost in the midi page to find the tools velocity ect and the tools in the main arrangement page it s so different.

Thank you david for your help any way seems silly questions but it s so different from 7 if you got time to answer.

I fill like a cave men but it ll come :roll:

big up for the forum it s fast

Do you still have Logic 7 installed? You could open it, and check for proper key commands, then grab the preference files ( ~/Library/Preferences/Logic/com.apple.logic.pro ) and drag it to the desktop of the Logic 9 machine, then import those key commands to Logic 9 from the key command window? Edited by David Nahmani

I already try this but i reconise that its a bit different in fact i still dont know how to zoom in and out like i use to with ctrl clic and double clic to come back.

aswell i am lost in the midi page to find the tools velocity ect and the tools in the main arrangement page it s so different.

Thank you david for your help any way seems silly questions but it s so different from 7 if you got time to answer.

I fill like a cave men but it ll come :roll:

big up for the forum it s fast

Control - Click is hardwired to contextual menus.

The new Logic 9 zoom is Control - Option. (In L8 it was Command...)

Do you still have Logic 7 installed? You could open it, and check for proper key commands, then grab the preference files ( ~/Library/Preferences/Logic/com.apple.logic.pro ) and drag it to the desktop of the Logic 9 machine, then import those key commands to Logic 9 from the key command window?

David i don t have logic 7 installed anymore cause once you start the upgrade 9 it overwrite on 7 so if any body can do that and put the link on the site would really great other wise i ll try control option.

cheeze guys :)

Logic 7 Preference file attached below.

* Be aware that this Logic 7 Preference file is not the default Logic 7 Preferences. In other words, I customized the prefs to fit the way I work. I'm sure I left the default Logic key commands as original, but I definitely assigned some "homemade" ones to the unassigned ones that I needed.

com.apple.logic.pro

Edited by redlogic

To germainb and all,

Be aware that the Logic 7 Preference file I posted would not be the default Logic 7 Preferences. In other words, I customized the prefs to fit the way I work. I'm sure I left the default Logic key commands as original, but I definitely assigned some "homemade" ones to the unassigned ones that I needed.

I'll edit my original post to reflect this.

Sorry i am french an i am writing from my i phone that s why some Time the i phone change the words for example the become thé.i go home on thirsday then I can try the key commands and i will let you know if it work for me guys.as long as thé short cut are closer from what it use to i ll be ok. Anyway i ll give it a try. :P