Logic 9 & Click Tracks/Metronome

listerdanny

Thanks for your quick replies...

I have 'All' selected in the Mixer and the metronome on. The only channel strip I can see where the metronome appears is the 'Output' channel strip. I'm not using any external MIDI metronome.

Would you like me to produce a screen shot?

Thanks,

Danny.

No problem - here, I fixed it for you. :D

What I did was:

- Create a new software instrument channel strip

- In the Environment, select that channel strip and in the parameters, set "Channel" to "Inst 256"

- Reassign that track to the only audio track you had in the Mixer

- Delete the now duplicate audio track so you only have one in the Arrange area

Default-fixed.logic.zip

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I made a whole project no problems, then I needed to mix it with click panned left and everything else right - problem is there's no click track under 'all' in the mixer, so I followed above instructions, but in the environment there's no option to see my new software instruments - also when I play the track with the click on everything's suddenly a beat out of time...

Help!!!

I tried that - in this project panning doesn't seem to work - everything's still all in the middle! I keep having this issue where suddenly a project goes wrong like this... I don't change anything, but when I open it all the usual functions no longer work properly. Another issue with this particular project is that now all the parts are playing almost a beat behind the click, and it's all quantized and looks perfect in the matrix edit view, have tried changing to other sounds etc but still all wrong.