KORG M50 Sync issues

Reggiedazzle

Hey,

Recently purchased an M50 and I must say is a great piece of equipment. However having a few issues with the syncing in Logic Pro 8. Hope someone can help me out so i can start working properly with my baby!!

It sets up fine, I've installed the plug in and Logic recognizes it, but when I sequence a beat, any sounds from the M50 work fine and record, but then when I try and use an EX24 Instrument using the M50 as the controller, it records and plays fine, but if I close the project, open it again, the EX24 instruments are out of sync and start playing @ a different tempo? Very mind boggling..

Someone pleaaaassee!!

Cheers

RD

Hard to understand what you're asking unless you give us a clue what you're trying to do. Are you trying to play the EXS with the M50's built-in sequencer or arpeggiator?

Yes, Im trying to play the EXS in sequence mode.Basically using the M50 as a controller for my Logic instruments @ the same time recording M50 sounds on corresponding Midi channels in Logic.

Hope I explained correctly, kinda new to the external synth thing!

Thanks

Hope I explained correctly,

Not really. Maybe if you describe what you want to achieve musically, we could suggest a way for you to get there.

Hey,

Ok Ive sorted out the EXS sync issues so thanks for your help on that. Basically I want to be able use M50 sounds in conjunction with Logic. So use M50 sounds to record a sequence within Logic. Then I want to export all the midi tracks to audio for mixing! I have tried File > Export > Track as Audio file as I normally do, but it exports nothing.