Monitors Headphones Out vs. Audio Interface Headphones Out

I have dilemma...If I have good quality audio interface with 1/4 inch headphones jack and I have low quality monitors with the same jack for headphones will my audio quality be different depending on what headphone jack I use ?

I have pretty basic setup and everything is low end so far, thus I can't hear any difference, but in case I would purchase 1000$ audio interface and 150$ nearfield monitors would this output quality make any difference ? I mean, should I expect to hear better quality from my audio interface than direct monitor headphones out out ?

Thanks.

I have dilemma...If I have good quality audio interface with 1/4 inch headphones jack and I have low quality monitors with the same jack for headphones will my audio quality be different depending on what headphone jack I use ?

I have pretty basic setup and everything is low end so far, thus I can't hear any difference, but in case I would purchase 1000$ audio interface and 150$ nearfield monitors would this output quality make any difference ? I mean, should I expect to hear better quality from my audio interface than direct monitor headphones out out ?

Thanks.

Why would you purchase either when you have a headphone jack on your computer? The question would be about the quality of your headphones. You can get into some pretty expensive headphone amps, but they will have to go hand in hand with high quality headphones. Some people put $1600 into the headphones and another $4000 into the amp.

What gets me are the kids who record and mix in the bedroom and get stunning results with low end equipment.

Thanks.

Why would you purchase either when you have a headphone jack on your computer? The question would be about the quality of your headphones. You can get into some pretty expensive headphone amps, but they will have to go hand in hand with high quality headphones. Some people put $1600 into the headphones and another $4000 into the amp.

What gets me are the kids who record and mix in the bedroom and get stunning results with low end equipment.

Buying THAT expensive headphones and headphone amps is far beyond the scope of my possibilities. I would rather buy some good audio interface (or even a new Mac) for that money. I just wanted to know if there's some particular signal output I should strive for when I'm looking where to plug in my headphones. Since I will have output L&R on my audio interface which will feed my monitors maybe I should consider getting in habit of plugging my headphones directly to Headphones Out on my interface rather than going to speakers headphone out.

I don't know. That though just crossed my mind and I wondered if there is and benefit from going either way.

I just wanted to know if there's some particular signal output I should strive for when I'm looking where to plug in my headphones.

Use the one that sounds the best.

If you can't hear a difference...it doesn't really matter.

Hahah...I guess you're right. I mean I have crapy setup as I said so it won't really make a difference. I guess, in the future, I'll utilize whatever is closest to me :D