Logic Pro 9.1.8 released

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1601

About Logic Pro 9.1.8

This update addresses overall stability and performance issues including:

Fixes an issue that caused an AirPlay dialog to repeatedly appear.

Resolves performance issues when using plug-ins that provide frequent graphic feedback.

Additional content downloads now behave correctly when installing on Lion and Mountain Lion.

This update is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9.

I can confirm that this update fixed the problem on my client's system that continued to have the GUI Lag issue

Update

Also confirmed, Airplay 'bug' squashed.... and it seems that the annoying "long delay upon startup.. " that affected a few people...has now been fixed too... (At least based on the feedback I am getting from my clients..)

So far.. so good!

Edited by n6smith

Full Update Notes are as follows;

About the Logic Pro 9.1.8 Update

General

Additional content downloads now behave correctly when installing on OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion.

Resolves an issue in which the Save As command sometimes resulted in an alert dialog in Logic 9.1.7.

Audio

Fixes an issue that caused an Airplay dialog to repeatedly appear.

Relaunching the audio driver now reliably applies changes made to the buffer size.

Performance and Stability

Resolves performance issues when using plug-ins that provide frequent graphic feedback.

Resolves an issue that could cause an abnormally large monitoring delay after a computer wakes from sleep.

Plug-ins and Instruments

Fixes an issue with ES2 that could create distortion when a sidechain was used as the modulation source.

Tuner now responds consistently when used in a channel strip that also contains plug-ins which introduce latency.

The MIDI channel for a multi output software instrument is no longer changed when adding Aux outputs when there are regions on the track.

Compatibility

Logic now properly maintains Aux assignments for multi-output instances of Kontakt that are migrated from earlier versions to Kontakt 5.

Resolves an issue in which deleting tracks took longer than expected if Melodyne Editor was inserted on a track.

Is the RoundTripAAC new in 9.1.8? (Found under Inserts>AU Effects>Apple)

Also still not getting the Loop/Resize Brackets at the end of a Region - anyone else still have this issue?

Not having the latter issue, but I can confirm that the RoundTripAAC has been there for a while now. Not sure when it was introduced.

still not getting the Loop/Resize Brackets at the end of a Region - anyone else still have this issue?

still? Meaning you had that issue in your previous version of Logic? I've never had that issue. Maybe start a new thread for it.

I think this bug only appears in Full Screen mode, and agree that it deserves a separate thread. :-) (It's been around for while.)