L9 - GUi customization, minor changes

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your feedback, guys! :D

Enjoy the stuff you like. (See also my post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 pm.)

I understand your point, route-electrique. :oops: My first attempts were grey and green. I've chosen for red because it's related to recording (which is always red). What color do you prefer?

Yeah, don't get me wrong, you've done great work, just to my eyes red (might be something to do with my day job: i'm web developer) is not working with the grey well as it could :).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started playing around with modifying items in the Contents>Frameworks>MAResources>Resources folder as shown in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91705

The MAResources file mods are attached below. Option-drag a copy of the MAResources folder to the desktop as a back up before replacing the original files with the attached files or your own mods.

MAResource_Versions_A_Resources.zip

1398005987_FrameworkMod.thumb.png.311c2439546b1ec56e7df90008aec99b.png

People say the logic video on Apogee site is not logic pro x or 10 or what ever. I have a question

1. Is it camera art that is causing the waveform to look how it looks in the picture, because Ive never got my arrange window wave forms to look as astonishing as that? I know I can color the waveforms with the color pallete but c'mon

2. The left side or inspector side, it seems to look more sountrack proish? may be its me hallucinating

3. Thats about it, but it seems im always on line, just to see about logic x and thats it and its very irritating, lol, ill get over it. I like what I have in logic 9, but I bet the guys making the current update are having fun, or they can be having major headaches. cheers.

@ Mr. V.: Nice mod! Thanks for sharing it. The colored tabs are really helpful.

Btw: Where did you find the outstanding red record button?

Cheers!

GJ

Glad you like the tabs. Time was spent dialing in colors that were pleasing to look in relation to the overall look of the GUI while not being distracting.

Regarding the red record button, it's from here: http://ampguimods.net/logic_mods.html

I'm using the v2 mod with meters from v1.3

@ Mr. V.: You are absolutely right that the colors of the tabs are in harmony with the overall look of the GUI, while the tabs are not distracting at all. Great job!

Probably, my enclosed alternative for the (Pus)Record Buttons solve the border-issue I mentioned before. (Besides, this seems to be in harmony with my Bounce Button as well.) :D

Cheers!

Alternative.zip

@ Mr. V.: You are absolutely right that the colors of the tabs are in harmony with the overall look of the GUI, while the tabs are not distracting at all. Great job!

Probably, my enclosed alternative for the (Pus)Record Buttons solve the border-issue I mentioned before. (Besides, this seems to be in harmony with my Bounce Button as well.) :D

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing your files.

It's essential to make a backup of your Resources and Frameworks folder; even the Plug-ins folder just in case you want to revert to the default state.

Right now the Amplidood mods are my favorite, although there are many cool mod files to explore on this thread. At one point I created a Favorites folder that included select mod files from various sources here. Each Logic update resets the GUI to the default state so it's very handy to have a backup in order to quickly restore your preferred GUI.