"Error code -2 was returned by the Audio driver." [SOLVED]

cptcoconut

i just got the latest logic pro version and wanted to record some stuff just to test my audio interface and mics. the first thing i did was downloading "additional content",when downloading finished "Error code -2 was returned by the Audio driver." and i ignored it. the next day i wanted to record something and everytime i try to add new track i can only choose "external MIDI" ... i search for help and found some post saying that core audio must be enabled so i checked it . it was enabled so i disabled it,enabled it again and clicked "apply changes" and this "Error code -2 was returned by the Audio driver." pops out ... what is the problem ? is it something wrong with my audio interface ? i think i did everything right installing the driver ... the interface is RME fireface 800. i had already record some stuff using garageband so i assume that there's something wrong with logic . help,please ...

problem solved by an accident. i just did an update off my mac and the problem just disappeared.but there's an other thing that annoys me ... when i try to record anything using my interface (and a mic) i can see that LED on interface is working but i can't see (and hear) anything in logic. i am sure that i choose the right input in logic and that i set all the things right(core audio,gain on the interface etc.) . any hints ?