Using Digidesign Control 24 as control surface for Logic

hey guys, i have a control 24 in the studio which i use to obviously control pro tools. so anyway, i recently installed logic pro 8 in the same computer. is there by any chance a way to use the control 24 as a control surface for logic? coz right now whenever i switch to logic i cant seem to get it to SEE the control 24 so i have to revert to using a mouse and keyboard which is a real bitch when you get used to using a control surface. i just wanna know if its compatible. so if anyone out there is doing this, any tips will be much helpful. thanks. peace.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

It occurred to me that someone might have written a conversion/emulator. Sure enough, a quick search led to a conversation on gearslutz from 2017. Didn’t read much but supposedly someone had a semi working tool at that time. Anyway not sure if this link will help but even if not, it might be worth searching further for. Someone has to have made an interface that receives the pro tools protocol and converts to an mcu emulator to pass on the information to logic (and visa versa)

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/1166969-digi-design-control-24-hui-emulation-hack-progress.html