File not found Result code Error = -43

skeeter

That literally means Logic is trying to resolve an alias to a file and cannot find it. Likely the only solution is to remove the loop or whatever it is, find it on your hard disk or library and put it back again.

Macintosh file-tracking is pretty robust, normally storing a complete path and a direct file access id to the file, but things can get lost among the million files on your hard drive.

Yup, what Randall said. FWIW, that error is most often seen when someone moves an audio file to another location from within the Finder while the song that's referencing that file is still open within Logic.

Can you provide some more details, i.e., at what point in your programming did that error start to appear?

as cremmler said in another thread...

what happened was that i had accidently clicked on another setting in the channel strip, a setting that wasn't the top one "setting", for example a tape delay.

So, Logic would be trying to load a Room piano into a delay plug-in, therefore the delay would say that it can't find this file.

i hope i'm being clear...

make sure that the same parameter is highlighted that you also used to choose your sound.

that solved it for me