Man, these samples aren't as easy loading as the East West Orch samples were.Okay, here's where I'm at:
I followed the instructions to the letter. When I go to use the Xtreme samples in Logic Pro, at the top of the UVI player it says "Unable to mount the volume from "Library/Application Support/UVI SoundBanks/X-Treme fx.ufs" .
The tutorial Set (UVI Presets) works fine.
As always, your help will be much appreciated.
If you're still having this issue, it may
be a permissions issue. Here's how to fix if that's the case.
1) Select the .ufs file. Do a get info (command-I)
2) Under The Sharing and Permissions section, you should be listed as having read and write privileges
3) If you don't, click the little lock icon on the bottom of the window and type in your username and password.
4) You should now be able to change your Privileges to Read & Write.
5) Close the Info window and try to load the sounds.
6) Otherwise, try recopying the ufs file - you may have lucked out and gotten a corrupt copy on your HD somehow.