Load Albino 3 presets - .FXP files greyed out? [SOLVED]

Daravi

Hi,

For some reason when i try to load the .FXP preset files into Albino 3 (AU instrument in Logic) they are greyed out. I've tried alot of things but nothing seems to work. Maybe I'm doing something awfully stupid wrong.

Here's how i tried it:

Open Albino 3 (In logic)

Click on darkgrey bar on top

Click Load setting...

I then locate the Albino3banks but i cant select the seperate .FXP files and i have no clue how to fully import the folders into presets.

Any help would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks

David - Albino does use these file types to Import/Export patch banks.

To load other presets in Albino you should click where it says Ambient Layered in my picture to switch banks & AmbientQuence 1 to change patches.

You can import other .fxp files created in Albino by clicking the L box & navigating to the file, if you click S you can then export your files.

740410612_Screenshot2011-06-16at11_07_47.png.b24c33193b8c21fad66c093110c8da96.png

2099981474_Screenshot2011-06-16at11_19_31.png.d03409eb2b8ebc566c17f441bbac1ba5.png

• 6 months later...

In the case of Albino 3 (Linplug version) you can move the folders containing the .fxp files in to your System Hard Drive Name (usually Macintosh HD)/Library/Application Support/Linplug/Albino3Banks and they will show up automatically in the Albino Bank Browser..

Note, the location is the library is the one that is in the root directory of your system hard drive.. Not the library that is on your user/home directory

Other plugins store banks or preset files in different locations...

For example, the rest of Rob Papen's collection can be found under Applications/Rob Papen/"name of Plugin"/Presets or Banks.. depending on which type of file you have.. .fxp (Single presets) or .fxb (Entire banks)

• 8 years later...