Panning with amplitube

AdrienDrum

Hi there.

This subject has been already discussed but I have not found something working for me.

(And Im sorry for my bad english, this is not my language ;) )

I can't pan 2 guitars in amplitube !

Whatever Bus configuration I use : Post pan, pre fader, direct sent to bus etc... once the signal arrive to the bus with amplitube, the panning remains at the center even if the signal is full right or left.

When I use post pan, the signal recorded with my apogee goes to the left or right (the cheap sound not the sound transformed by amplitube)

But I have tried a lot of configurations, everytime I send to guitars panned to amplitube, (or guitar rig) the panning stays it the center

Im very sorry if my explainations are not very clear, I'm french :s

Any help will be very useful, my CPU is overloaded !

Thanks

Adrien

Hi,

Thank your for your time that's very nice !

However I have already tried this solution (that is quiet good).

But what I wanted to do is to pan 2 guitars like in this printscreen. But it doesn't work and I can't understand why.

When I do not use any plugin like amplitube or guitar rig, the panning works fine, but with it, the stereo disappears ....

If you have any explanation or tips on how 2 pan 2 guitars with amplitube, it would be great.

See you soon

Adrien

1253143716_Capturedcran2011-09-0121_17_40.png.5adeac1f8270e397ef34714075521f9f.png

Wouhouuuuu !!! :D

I finally found out ! My bad....

And when i think about it now, I feel stupid not having thinking about it before ^^

If someone else wants to do the same :

You do the exact same thing than Eric said, but instead of panning one guitar in two racks and cabs etc... and doing the pan with amplitube, you can pan your 2 guitars with logic.

I mean : you have 2 guitars, you pan it with logic (one left one right), you follow Eric's instructions, and done ;)

Thank you very much ! You have just saved my CPU ;)

See ya !

Adrien

Wouhouuuuu !!! :D

I finally found out ! My bad....

And when i think about it now, I feel stupid not having thinking about it before ^^

If someone else wants to do the same :

You do the exact same thing than Eric said, but instead of panning one guitar in two racks and cabs etc... and doing the pan with amplitube, you can pan your 2 guitars with logic.

I mean : you have 2 guitars, you pan it with logic (one left one right), you follow Eric's instructions, and done ;)

Thank you very much ! You have just saved my CPU ;)

See ya !

Adrien

Ahhh! I see that you have made it! :D