How to use EastWest Symphonic Orchestra within Logic Express

I just bought a 3rd party software called East West Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition (EWSOS). I was able to install it successfully and could run it as a standalone application, being able to load the various instruments and play around with them to confirm a successful installation.

When I run Logic Express 9, I see that it did detect EWSOS via Logic Express > Preferences > Audio Units Manager evidenced by an entry called "Play" where the manufacturer is "East West".

But how do I access the instruments? I went to the Media browser and do not see any new instruments added. I tried using the Browser tab to navigate through the instruments folder from within the EWSOS install folder, but they won't show. Can anyone help me please?

Left click and hold on the i/o button..... select from the bottom of the list that appears ....

See: To insert software instrument, Audio Units Generator, or MIDI-controlled effects in.....

http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicexpress/usermanual/#chapter=10%26section=2%26hash=apple_ref:doc:uid:TempBookID-ReplacedWhenAssociatingWithMessierRevision-43984INS_SC_1107-1009125

Left click and hold on the i/o button..... select from the bottom of the list that appears ....

See: To insert software instrument, Audio Units Generator, or MIDI-controlled effects in.....

http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicexpress/usermanual/#chapter=10%26section=2%26hash=apple_ref:doc:uid:TempBookID-ReplacedWhenAssociatingWithMessierRevision-43984INS_SC_1107-1009125

Oh, so that's how you use 3rd party plugins in Logic. You killed multiple birds with one stone, I also found RealGuitar, another plugin (albeit trial version) I installed.

Thank you very much for your help! :)