Logic Express error 28773 [SOLVED]

plsrespond

Have you ever had a Digidesign interface installed on that machine?

im not even 100% sure what an interface is but no i havent had anything from digidesign installed on my computer. I also tried deleting the audiounits cache which also didnt do anything. the error comes anytime i try opening any plugin.

Are you only using Logic's plugins or do you have any 3rd party plugins installed?

Do or did you have Pro Tools installed? All threads about this error

https://www.google.com/search?q=28773+error&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a

seem to point to Avid/Digidesign/Pro Tools. And since you don't use any hardware from them, you can delete any software or drivers from them. Also, since reinstalling Logic didn't help, you now know that Logic itself was OK. So it must be some driver you've installed or activated.

Its hard to make music with no audio

hard, yes, but not impossible...

:mrgreen:

So i remembered i had downloaded and installed an app called hear which is supposed to improve your computers audio in games movies etc. Its the most recent thing i downloaded so i really don't know if it messed something up. I deleted it now and still get the error.

As far as 3rd party plugins i have tons of demos and some freeware i don't use and wouldn't mind cleaning it up. It just confuses me how the plugins could all of sudden be a problem. So what folders should I be dragging in the trash then to accomplish a full Logic reset?I have no problem with starting from a clean table because now i know what the few plugins i need are. I just really would not like to format my entire computer