Official Nexus 2 AU Presets Thread

As promised, I've started the Nexus 2 AU Presets page. I'm posting a link on Anamorphis's out-of-control 3rd party Plugin Factory presets thread but I figured an instrument with this many presets and expansions needs it's own.

The Nexus 2 is separated into 16 Categories:

Arpeggios

Bass

Classical

Dance Leads

Epic Pads

Fantasy And Dream

Gated Pads

Piano

Plucked

Single Layer Leads

Single Layer Pads

Single Layer Sequences

Splits and Sequences

Synthetic Brass

Textures and FX

Voice

There are also two free expansions:

XP Dance Vol 2

XP ROM Extension

I've just purchased Omicron 2.

So if we get 18 people with a Nexus 2 to take one category we'll be done in no time. I've done Arpeggios. It is attached. Please reply to the forum before you start a category so we don't duplicate work. Please deliver your category by at least two weeks after you take it. Thanks and enjoy!!

Arpeggios.zip

I'm not a sound designer at all, but there are definitely some on here. I'm just looking to organize the existing presets on the Nexus so I can audition sounds quickly like with Apple's native virtual instruments.

Oh Ok.. No Problem Man... Im just looking forward for the next set of Nexus presets from you... :)

Thanks for Arps

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
whats the purpose of doing this? so you can audition sounds quickly? wont be much faster than using nexus2 interface. confused

after you load nexus to a track you dont need to open nexus and change sounds there,sometimes it takes you to click several times to just load the next patch, it's easier to handle with logic's "sound browser" you can move patchs with the arrows instead.

It's a fantastic thing, every manufacture will implement that on future updates i beleave.