Setting up izotope shutter and logic [SOLVED]

peterpanx

The "standard" way to do it in Logic is to load Stutter Edit as a MIDI-controlled effect in a software instrument channel strip (input slot in the channel strip > AU MIDI-Controlled effects > Izotope > Stutter Edit). This will allow you to "play" Stutter Edit as it will respond to MIDI just like any other software instrument.

To process audio with it, you'll have to use the sidechain input located in the plug-in window's upper right corner.

If you want to process other software instruments' audio output, you'll need to use a bus and and use that bus as the sidechain input in Stutter Edit's plug-in window (pick the method that better suits what you want: either send to a bus, or assign the output of the software intrument to a bus...always muting or deleting the aux channel that Logic creates automatically)

If you want to process audio channels, there's no need to use buses as the audio channels will be available as sidechain inputs in Stutter Edit's window.

Experiment.

J.

how i record this ?

I guess the easiest way is to record your performance as MIDI and then bounce. This way you can edit the performance (if it wasn't "perfect") before printing to an audio file (bouncing).

J.

how can i record performance as a midi and then bounce ?i never use record before...