Apple Loops Creating many at the same time [SOLVED]

logicproguy

Hi, I have a folder in it that has about 15 custom drum loops, I would like to add them into logic's Apple Loops, is there a method to do this where logic can accept everything as a whole instead of loading evertyhing one by one?

I would also like to create a new sub folder title "custom loops"

Hi, I have a folder in it that has about 15 custom drum loops, I would like to add them into logic's Apple Loops, is there a method to do this where logic can accept everything as a whole instead of loading evertyhing one by one?

I would also like to create a new sub folder title "custom loops"

Rename the folder "Custom Drum Loops" Drag it on to the Loops browser in Logic. Done.

If you want them to follow tempo, etc., drag them into the Apple Loops Utility and set number of beats, bars, time sig, and adjust transient markers for each one. Save.

• 2 weeks later...

If the file is not an acid wav, or doesn't contain any tempo information, then yes, you need click a couple of check boxes. Logic can't know the time signature of the file, or how many beats the file encompasses. If you're working with raw loop files you got from somewhere, then you have to do that effort yourself. Good rainy day work.

You may find this helpful:

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=73866