3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

we need the whole KORE set :)

:D It's on my plans, believe me! Although it's a hell of a huge task...

I'm workin' on my collection of 3rd parties, and as I think you might have noticed, I'm going thru Komplete4. When all those are done, and the new Kore version is out, yes, I will start it... ;)

we need the whole KORE set :)

:D It's on my plans, believe me! Although it's a hell of a huge task...

I'm workin' on my collection of 3rd parties, and as I think you might have noticed, I'm going thru Komplete4. When all those are done, and the new Kore version is out, yes, I will start it... ;)

I just ordered the Komplete 5 Updgrade :)

first time logic user here. trying to figure out these preset things. are they provided for programs that come with logic? or are they third party software you need to have in order for the presets to work? for example, someone has posted a bunch for FM8. what is that?

sorry so ignorant right now. just getting my feet wet. Thanks.

first time logic user here. trying to figure out these preset things. are they provided for programs that come with logic? or are they third party software you need to have in order for the presets to work? for example, someone has posted a bunch for FM8. what is that?

sorry so ignorant right now. just getting my feet wet. Thanks.

Hi Cole!

These presets are kinda of 'Logic versions' of the factory presets that come with each 3rd party plugin. They are not to for Logic's own plugs, but a way to have 3rd parties working like if they were Logic's native...

If you have any of the above, try to copy the files that you dowload from here to your ~/Library/Audio/Presets, and the next time you open that plugin in Logic, you'll see all its presets in the Library tab, inside the Media browser.

Hi guys/galls!

Sorry if you didn't get the previous files to work! It's really difficult to upload such a large file to the forum. Here's a direct link to the complete file... Let me know if this works...

http://homepage.mac.com/rui_guerreiro/filechute/albino3prsts.zip

p.s.: hope this is ok David!

Edited by anamorphis

I forgot I can't make my names longer than 31 characters!!! Ozone has some presets that require many many more than that. I guess if someone wants to know what the short version stands for, they can look at the factory presets in the interface.

I decided to catgeorize the Ozone 3 presets into something a little more intuitive than how Izotope set them up. I hope this helps. If you're not happy with the categorization, you can make your own, or simply drag all the presets into the root Ozone 3 folder.

Oh yeah, and I've quickly mapped out the Vynl presets, too.

Ozone 3.zip

Vinyl.zip

I get a feeling that we're going to start seeing the 3rdParty develops start doing this as updates/part of the install. Simply check the 'Install Logic Studio Library Listings' as part of the install.

Well, Urs Heckman has done it! You can download all the Zebra2 presets in aupreset form from u-he.com. Very cool.

Ooo, I hope no one has been working on them! That would suck.