Sound Modules

ebermercado

Hi everyone. I just recently bought two sound module racks um the motif and the fantom. i have a motu traveler and i got the fantom hooked into the line ins 5 & 6 of my traveler and can hear the sounds on logic through aux stereo track one with the input 5 & 6. now i go to record and the notes are scored it seems but when i stop recording and playback i get no audio playback. can someone help me?

Hi.

The easiest way to work with outboard MIDI gear is to use External Instrument plugin inserted on Software Instrument track.

You could also make two Multi Instruments to your Environment and name them to match your Motif and Fantom. Then make sure that their MIDI output ports are set correctly. Now when you instantiate the External Instrument plugin your synths (multi instrument objects) will show up there as MIDI destinations.

You can also download pre-made Multi Instrument objects to your song so that you can choose all the presets at Motif or Fantom directly from Logic. See the forum download section.

Remember that when you work with outboard (MIDI) gear you need to bounce always in realtime.

i

Edited by i