Logic Pro won't start up

Keyzz

Hello

I'm new here and I have a problem.

I've got a MacBook with Logic Pro. I have updated my OS Tiger to Leopard, and now Logic Pro will not start.

When I click on the Logic Icon it starts, untill it is initializing Core Audio and then it stops...

Can anyone help me?

You can hold Control while Logic is starting to disable the CoreAudio driver. Then you can look at the project that opens automatically and see if anything looks wrong: often a 3rd party plug-in that may no longer be compatible with your system can be the culprit.

After that you can re-enable the CoreAudio driver in your Audio preferences.

Ok thnx...

I just tried this and logic starts up. But when I enable Core audio, Logic stops reacting on anything...

And when I start Logic a map opens in my dock with the name Coremidiserver.framework?

Under Tiger everything worked properly but now under Leopard it won't...

Ok thnx...

I just tried this and logic starts up. But when I enable Core audio, Logic stops reacting on anything...

And when I start Logic a map opens in my dock with the name Coremidiserver.framework?

Under Tiger everything worked properly but now under Leopard it won't...

are you using pro tools aswell? (or have it installed?) that will cause the midiframework thing to popup, but shouldn't affect logic

the same thing happened to me, I realized it was my modem, I turned it off when starting logic then turned it back on after it had loaded. You might also try putting your moden further away from your computer I did that and logic does not do that anymore. It is weord but it helped.