Environment Window Audio Configuration in L8

Vacheto

Lots of L8 users post that there is now way to manage the Audio Configuration using the Environment Window like they do using the Track mixer...

Well, here's the trick.

1/ Open the Environment window and assign the "right tool menu" to arrow tool.

2/ Command - click a certain plugin from the channel strip and the arrow tool will switch to hand tool.

3/ Grab the plugin and move...

Lots of L8 users post that there is now way to manage the Audio Configuration using the Environment Window like they do using the Track mixer...

Well, here's the trick.

1/ Open the Environment window and assign the "right tool menu" to arrow tool.

2/ Command - click a certain plugin from the channel strip and the arrow tool will switch to hand tool.

3/ Grab the plugin and move...

The left and/or right hand tool can also be set to pencil.

Exactly, I tried to clarify that since the default "right tool" is text tool as far as I remember in the environment and many people expect when they hit Command to switch to hand tool (which happens at the moment click only). I'v seen such posts where the people did not try to set the "right tool" to arrow or pencil ( since the environment window tools have different behaviour than the track mixer where you have hand tool ), that's why I clarify that.

Exactly, I tried to clarify that since the default "right tool" is text tool as far as I remember in the environment and many people expect when they hit Command to switch to hand tool (which happens at the moment click only). I'v seen such posts where the people did not try to set the "right tool" to arrow or pencil ( since the environment window tools have different behaviour than the track mixer where you have hand tool ), that's why I clarify that.

Ahhh, I see what you mean.

There are so many secret tricks and tips that make life easier.

What we need is a device that will attach to our head that is called a 'Think about it' to Logic type converter. It will have Logic show all the tricks and tips about the thing we want to do simply by thinking about it.