Dance4Life: Darude featuring Blake Lewis - Selfless

Darude

Hey!

I did and donated a track for Dance4Life, it was just released on Dance4Life/TrackItDown Music Store and iTunes Music Store. It's called 'Darude featuring Blake Lewis - Selfless' and, you guessed it, Blake wrote and sang the vox.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I have two reasons to post this here:

1) Dance4Life is a worldwide project to actively inspire young people to get involved in the global fight against HIV and AIDS, so it is a really good cause, you should take a look at their site for sure and buy the compilation if you're into dance music.

2) I did the whole track on the road on my MBP with Logic from start to finish (+Melodyne & some Waves plugs). I even mixed it with headphones, which I'm not completely happy about, but I had to, the deadline was not forgiving. The mastering was done by my usual mastering guy at Chartmakers and with his touch-up and last couple of dBs I got over my 95% happiness of the mix to the full 100% considering the circumstances.