Logic Pro: Plug-in Battery 3 not available

did the update to 3.0.6 and same thing

Logic Pro: Plug-in “Battery 3” not available!

"Same thing"? Was that happening before? It shows up in the NI Instrument list, but you get this message when you try to load an instance? Stereo? Multi-out?

If you can be less secretive about your problem and give more details, it might be possible to help.

• 11 months later...

hey guys, i'm actually experiencing the same problem, i trried re-validating the plug in , and getting the update for battery but nothing seems to work. Battery 3 works fine as a stand alone but i just get a blank screen for the plug in.

any ideas?

hey guys, i'm actually experiencing the same problem, i trried re-validating the plug in , and getting the update for battery but nothing seems to work. Battery 3 works fine as a stand alone but i just get a blank screen for the plug in.

any ideas?

Like EricBradley stated, if using in 64Bit you have to validate in 32Bit first by reset and rescan button under Preferences then AU Manager

2104241439_Screenshot2011-01-16at10_19_23AM.png.ba17a2e005ee59d8175ceb7ebbf6debb.png