Cant See Audio Waveform within the track???

jmcmack

Hey all

So I'm loving Logic - Its a blast and everyday I'm learning new stuff. But this one has me baffled???

See Image

If you look at the Track Audio 1 - I can hear what I played there, but can not see what I recorded? Any Ideas? - I think I hit something by accident???

Thanks

1971275385_ScreenSHot.jpg.e078fd2d6c2c490ef4ae842960d40115.jpg

1783368432_ScreenSHot.jpg.435c2136638b53212532a1901a39f635.jpg

Thanks

So I tried that I went to the extreme and got this? Still isn't right though? When I recorded before I didn't mess with the Zoom Sliders. FYI: I have already rebooted and opened a new project to see if that was the problem...Same deal.

856238856_ScreenSHot2.jpg.1fc5c9fa7f375e68de7c66b0a43608f8.jpg

WEIRD! Thanks for the pic. I've never had that happen, but have heard several complaints about it.

In the spirit of trying to figure out if this is specific to a Logic version, combined with a specific OS X version, maybe the audio interface brand and model etc....Please add your Logic version and system info to your signature: Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines (#5)

Hello all

OK I think I found a fix to the problem.

I'm not sure its the best fix but it's what I found.

Delete the User Preferences

You can resolve many issues by restoring Logic Express back to its original settings. This will not impact your song files. To reset your Logic Express user preference settings to their original state, do the following:

1. In the Finder, go to ~/Library/Preferences. Note: The tilde (~) represents your Home folder.

2. Remove the com.apple.logic.express.plist file from the Preferences folder. Note that if you have programmed any custom key commands, this will reset them to the defaults. You may wish to export your custom key command as a preset before performing this step. See the Logic Express User Manual for details on how to do this. If you are having trouble with a control surface in Logic Express, then you may also wish to delete the com.apple.logic.express.cs file from the Preferences folder.

3. If you have upgraded from Logic Express 7, you may also need to remove ~/Library/Preferences/Logic/com.apple.logic.express.