Brain still on DP after switch: basic neewb questions

the sinner

I love logic, which I had switched from DP long ago. Anyway if one of you guys could help me with some simple questions.

If one or several of you could take the time to answer one,any or all of my questions it will surely save me alot of time with the manuals and I will be very greatful.

1) How do I change the amount of auxes I have at my disposal in logic?

2) How do I arrange to have a stereo signal from another source come into to logic aux? Currently I have to do this with two seperate channels because I am not offered any stereo aux input options.

3) When assinging verb, via send, I see only Bus 1. Is this a stereo bus to the reverb? In dp I would have output spdif 1-2.

4) I notice that in the arrange window, Key 1, my midi regions are a solid color, I would like them instead to show the notes like they do some other times. i would like this always to be shown.

5) When using instrument tracks, EXS 24, Kontakt, it is the correct way that each strip loads its own program *one open exs24 per track*. Does this drain resources more? What about using multi channel option? If in one instance of Kontakt I can load say 4 instruments then how do i route the outputs to have seperate midi control over them on different tracks in logic?

Sorry about the newish-niss, some aspects are confusing coming from dp.

I have enjoyed reading your all posts. thanks in advance.