Personal Mainstage Layout - pictures of our personal layout

marcperi

Cia a tutti,

Hi everybody :)

It's about 3 months that I'm working on my personal layout, including 3 keyboards, different patches, and around 14 knobs and different slides as well....

I'm quite proud of my job....

3 knobs controlling the general volume of 3 keyboards (Bus 1,2,3)

8 Knobs for single sounds volume of every patch

3 knobs for High, Low and one blank that depends for FX patch by patch, metronome, patch change, ecc ecc

I'd like to share it with you, and ask mainstage users to share their mainstage personal layout here too.

Before starting to post my picture I'd like to ask who will be interested on it.

If at least 5 people will be interested, than I'll post. I don't want to post pictures on internet just for nothing

I kindly ask all mainstage users that spent hous r to prepare thei personal layout to do the same....

I'm quite sure that we could get some more ideas sharing our experience and work.

Waiting feedback

ciao

Marco

I'll second that idea. Not all posts in this forum have to be about problems. Let's share some of the good stuff that we have created in our concerts. There sure is lots to learn from how differently we apply Mainstage.

Cheers,

ensho