Apple launches Mac OS 10.7 Lion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

So Apple's launching the new iOS 5 tomorrow and I'm still using Snow Leo 10.6.8 with no iClound thingy and I'm not quite sure if my iPhone will work with Snow Leo anymore after that update.

Anyway that's not the point... does anybody use an Apogee Duet (1st gen) on Logic 9.1.5 running on the latest Lion update?

Is it as bug-free as running this same setup on SL 10.6.8?

I want to update my iPhone, but screwing up my Duet/Logic setup by Lion update would reaaaaaaaaaaaaally be bad for me.

Thanks guys! :)

You're in luck that I noticed the mail notification before I headed off to bed for the night—quick service for you!

I've seen no indication anywhere that iOS 5 will require Lion to sync. What I have seen is that there will be a Lion update (10.7.2) as well as a rumored Snow Leopard update (10.6.9) to implement iCloud access. Of course, you most assuredly will need an iTunes update as well, which I'm sure will be out any time now.

All that said, I have the same setup, and I've got an iPhone 4S on pre-order. If worse comes to worst, I'll let you know when I receive it whether or not the phone itself plays nice with the system.