how to change korg nanokontrol/Logic Mixer assignments?

burntphoenix

Korg nanokontrol v1, Logic Pro 9.1.4:

I want to change the nanokontrol's knobs to control Bus Send 1 (or whatever is the first Bus send) instead of the balance per each track.

I don't want to make a scene change to the korg nanokontrol using Korg's software editor, since I've been making setups in Mainstage and other apps using the default nanokontrol settings.**

I don't want to make permanent nanokontrol changes in Logic for the same reason as listed above. *** however if I have to make the changes via the Korg software, so be it. But I don't know what to change the values to!

I'm sure I can make a series of transformers in the environment to do this, but I haven't the faintest idea of how-to for a myriad of reasons such as... what the heck am I transforming, a MMC command, or a MIDI CC#? If so, what's the corresponding info?

Please help me out either by letting me know what I should change the knobs settings in the Korg software editor, or, how to set up the transformers in the environment. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. This is for a live show coming up in September, and need to get the techie problems out of the way asap.

Anyone else do this at all? Tell me how you did it.

P.S. I can make it work (sort of) in Mainstage, but in this case I need it to work in Logic for this upcoming show.