A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

Search found 8756 matches

by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:08 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Silent Tracks
Replies: 3
Views: 64

Re: Silent Tracks

From within the Logic's Audio / Device Preference pane ... Click on the check-mark of the first item (Core Audio) at the top of window, click on the [Apply Changes] button. Then, re-enable the Core Audio by clicking on it (to have the check-mark to reappear) and finally click on the [Apply Changes] ...
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Random Velocity affecting sustain pedal
Replies: 1
Views: 26

Re: Random Velocity affecting sustain pedal

If you wish to exclude your sustain from the selected following events, disable the controllers' display from the Event List editor (either before of after your Shift-F selection). That way the Random velocity function won't affect those... Also ,use "Operate Only" button in the Transform ...
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Confusing control assignments issue
Replies: 1
Views: 24

Re: Confusing control assignments issue

Are you using the provided NanoKontrol Logic preset ?
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Mastering audio for other streaming/social media platforms
Replies: 2
Views: 57

Re: Mastering audio for other streaming/social media platforms

Have you checked the sample rate?
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:38 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Logic Fader vs artist mix
Replies: 1
Views: 68

Re: Logic Fader vs artist mix

Have you checked in the Eucon app settings?
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:36 pm
Forum: The Lounge (Anything Else)
Topic: Sample packs and midi use
Replies: 1
Views: 35

Re: Sample packs and midi use

Could you be more explicit about the donwloaded "sample and midi pack"?
Midi files usualy work when instantiated on a virtual instrument track as a region and that track...
For the sample, have you tried loading it in the Quick Sampler?
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Smart Controls auto-remapping After being Deleted/3 Displays not holding screenset positions correctly
Replies: 1
Views: 30

Re: Smart Controls auto-remapping After being Deleted/3 Displays not holding screenset positions correctly

Hi. I have created my own midi mapping according to the requirements of my setup, but am running into a few issues. First: Since I have a keystation pro 88 and plenty of knobs and buttons I went around the smart controls and just mapped the required paramters accordingly. I have deleted the smart c...
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: 4 count when recording Logic Pro 10.5
Replies: 1
Views: 42

Re: 4 count when recording Logic Pro 10.5

Do you have anything recorded before 1.1.1.1?
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Logic 10.5 scans all audio units before opening.
Replies: 2
Views: 37

Re: Logic 10.5 scans all audio units before opening.

Do you have Waves plugins? If so, there have been reports about some of them causing that issue. Alternately, IIRW, if you are using Automap from Novation, there is an option in their app to enable to prevent same... Also, here is what I gleaned from other sites: - LUG : It was usually either a perm...
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:52 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Silent Tracks
Replies: 3
Views: 64

Re: Silent Tracks

Have you tried resetting your Core Audio?
BTW, your signature indicates that you are not running the most recent version of OSX and LPX...
by Atlas007
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Change the volume level in finer increments.
Replies: 9
Views: 205

Re: Change the volume level in finer increments.

Thanx!
That is indeed clearly stated that the mouse dragging should do that... and the documentation is up to date (specified for LPX v.10.5).
Well, another bug I guess to add to the pile.
Did you report it to the feedback website?
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:46 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb
Replies: 43
Views: 1255

Re: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb

rhetorically speaking by reading between the lines... not to be rude (really), but seems more like you're writing between the lines; i don't see how your 'interpretation' has anything to do with what was said. but, like music, i guess that opinions are subjective, too... and you're certainly entitl...
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Change the volume level in finer increments.
Replies: 9
Views: 205

Re: Change the volume level in finer increments.

And today :mrgreen: has that been confirmed? I just did that it was presently implemented the way I described in my first reply . doesn't work for me, and atlas says "don't recall if it had actually ever been implemented with the mouse dragging action..." but was implemented using with th...
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:35 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb
Replies: 43
Views: 1255

Re: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb

fisherking wrote:
Atlas007 wrote:
I was replying to stratquebec...


i know; just trying to figure out how you got your interpretation of what statquebec said. seemed pretty arbitrary. but what do i know? (that's rhetorical, doesn't need an answer) :mrgreen:
rhetorically speaking by reading between the lines...
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: move audio region/s in milliseconds steps
Replies: 2
Views: 105

Re: move audio region/s in milliseconds steps

Have you tried adjusting the delay from within the region's inspector instead?
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:19 pm
Forum: Tips and Tricks
Topic: swing factor in 10.5 pattern mode?
Replies: 1
Views: 47

Re: swing factor in 10.5 pattern mode?

Are you referring to the Step Sequencer pattern or the Drummer's one?
In the case of the Step Sequencer: open its dedicated inspector, you will find that in there.
In the case of Drummer: open the editor, there is a dial at the top right of same.
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:12 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb
Replies: 43
Views: 1255

Re: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb

I think that I understand your point. I think that you mean that a successful mix is one that achieves one's expectation. Right? Well then the factor of commerce enters in. You can think it’s a great mix when you listen to it, but if people don’t like to listen to it, then maybe you need to re-eval...
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb
Replies: 43
Views: 1255

Re: Gain Staging: God I feel Dumb

fisherking wrote:
Atlas007 wrote:
I think that I understand your point. I think that you mean that a successful mix is one that achieves one's expectation. Right?


where did it say that? :?
I was replying to stratquebec...
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:08 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Change the volume level in finer increments.
Replies: 9
Views: 205

Re: Change the volume level in finer increments.

stratquebec wrote:
In the LPX documentation it is written « Press and hold Shift while dragging the Volume fader to change the volume level in finer increments. »
...
Could you provide a link to that documentation?
by Atlas007
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:06 pm
Forum: Logic Pro X
Topic: Change the volume level in finer increments.
Replies: 9
Views: 205

Re: Change the volume level in finer increments.

fisherking wrote:
does that work for anyone? i thought there was nothing between, say, -0.2 & -0.3...

but i could be wrong (i was wrong once before, in 1987, on a tuesday)...
And today :mrgreen: